Support Geauga Growth Partnership
Geauga Growth Partnership, Inc. (GGP) is a registered 501 (c)3 for the purposes of promoting, encouraging and sustaining economic development and business growth in Geauga County. GGP revenue is generated through memberships, sponsorships, grants and other donations. Our team, Board of Directors, and community would like to thank The Cleveland Foundation, the COVIA Corp. Foundation (formerly, the Fairmount Santrol Foundation) and the Catherine L & Edward A. Lozick Foundation, for supporting the mission of Geauga Growth Partnership. Our Tax Identification Number is 27-2897243.
GGP event sponsorships can provide year-long marketing exposure for businesses, while helping to sustain the many programs we offer, including adult enrichment and youth workforce training. GGP event and sponsorship marketing reaches Geauga businesses through email, website presence, social media, printed materials and event signage.
- GGP Annual Meeting Save the date: April 12, 2023 This flagship event draws more than 200 business leaders and decision makers for unparalleled B2B networking during a breakfast meeting. The event features a high profile keynote speaker and GGP leadership presents organizational updates and priorities. GGP sponsors receive logo and name recognition in email marketing to a database of nearly 2500 individuals, logo and/or name recognition on posters and signs distributed across social media platforms, and logo recognition on event signs, table toppers and the GGP annual report.
- HomeGrown Geauga Save the date: August 3, 2023 This premier event has become the summer party “not to miss” that draws more than 350 elite guests. Sponsors benefit from frequent marketing in print, web and social media. The earlier the commitment, the greater your touchpoints. GGP’s annual fundraiser supports GGP’s Youth Workforce Development Programs.
Other Sponsored Events
- Entrepreneur Success Events Featured Geauga County entrepreneurs who have founded and established successful businesses are a big draw for business leaders. Entrepreneur Success sponsors have benefitted from marketing aligned with featured speakers like the nationally renowned owners of Great Lakes Cheese, Fairmount Santrol and Paganini’s School of Cooking and International Culinary Arts and Sciences Institute. 2022 Entrepreneur Events were held for Elements Fitness Studios, National Polymer, Northwoods Cabin Co., and Troy Chemical Industries. Sponsors have the opportunity for a 3-minute business pitch at the event.
- Networking Events Sponsors of Networking Events reap the benefits of targeted marketing to other GGP members, business leaders and their invited guests who are drawn to these networking gatherings to build B2B collaborations and initiate business. Sponsors have the opportunity for a 3-minute business pitch at the event.
- Intern Recognition Evening Market to your future workforce by supporting this annual event to recognize and celebrate the students who completed the GGP Summer Internship program.
- Youth Workforce Training Events Invest in the workforce of the future by sponsoring youth workforce development programs. Sponsors may select program/s to support including Business Tours, Professional Development Summer Workshops, and the Summer Internship Program.
An investment in Geauga Growth Partnership is an investment in Geauga County. All gifts help sustain GGP’s ability to provide many services and educational opportunities that promote the economic development, business growth, and youth & adult workforce training in Geauga County.
All gifts are much appreciated and can be unrestricted or designated to a specific fund. Contact us to make your donation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Geauga Growth Partnership Workforce Development Fund in Honor of Frank Samuel
In memory of GGP’s founding president Frank Samuel who was passionate about mentoring young people, and to ensure his legacy through continued outreach to all youth of Geauga County, the GGP Board of Directors established the Frank Samuel Workforce Development Endowment Fund “to support youth programs, workforce education, career development, and entrepreneurship.”
Geauga Growth Partnership Legacy Fund
In 2022, the Board of Directors made the decision to create a legacy fund for potential donors that would support the work of the organization beyond workforce development activities. This fund will help to ensure that GGP has the resources necessary to continue to positively impact the quality of life in Geauga County, today and into the future.
Both, the Geauga Growth Partnership Workforce Development Fund in Honor of Frank Samuel and the Geauga Growth Partnership Legacy Fund, are held and managed by the Cleveland Foundation. These funds augment GGP’s revenue mix and help to ensure long-term financial stability through the preservation and investment of dollars for future benefit. With oversight from the GGP’s board of directors, the Cleveland Foundation stewards the funds and ensures that each dollar multiplies over time to generate returns earmarked for GGP programs.
Donations of cash or appreciated assets may be made to The Cleveland Foundation and designated for one of the above GGP funds. All gifts are tax deductible. Please contact the Geauga Growth Partnership at (440) 564-1060 or The Cleveland Foundation for assistance.