Advance Your Company
Geauga Growth Partnership is your business advocate and key resource. As the “feet on the ground” in Geauga County we work with partners such as JobsOhio, Team NEO and the Greater Cleveland Partnership to remove obstacles and build bridges that benefit your businesses.
Geauga Growth Partnership provides the resources businesses need when looking to expand within the county and provides a unique forum for your business to connect with Geauga County’s leading companies and management.
“Along with our partners at Team NEO and the Geauga Growth Partnership, we are excited to welcome Great Lakes Cheese’s expansion, which will bring 400 new jobs to Geauga County. Together, we look forward to working with Great Lakes Cheese as it continues to supply top-quality cheese products throughout North America with significant support from Northeast Ohio talent.”
- Personal access to resources, research, and expertise of GGP Staff, Board of Directors, and Consultants. A wealth of knowledge and experience is embedded in GGP to assist companies in every aspect of business operations.
- Exclusive access to GGP Membership Directory for direct contact and networking opportunities.
- Discounted pricing for professional development and workforce training, such as LEAD Supervisory Courses and many other programs.
- Savings on workforce training can offset your annual membership investment as illustrated with a $5 million company with $500 in annual dues.
- Exclusive access to peer-to-peer roundtables focused on Human Resources, Entrepreneurs, Maintenance, LEAN processes, as well as individual invitations to CEO forums.
- Most businesses face common issues that can be solved with GGP’s roundtable connectivity.
- Special Pricing for Workforce Continuing Education at Kent State University Geauga can be realized by GGP members for classes such as Quickbooks, Microsoft Office and other software training.
- Proprietary access to the GGP Student Internship Program to connect companies with workforce prospects. GGP partners with every Geauga school including private and parochial.
- Special collaborations with leading businesses, peer groups, influencers, educational institutions, and government agencies to advance revenue and profits.
- Unique access to Savings Programs for health insurance, workers compensation, LED lighting and energy to lower bottom line costs.
- Priority marketing of member through social media, website links and Growth Points newsletter.
- Priority invitations to Member Networking events, where “business gets done.”
GGP members and their invited guests benefit from B2B opportunities.