Geauga Growth Partnership (GGP) is pleased to announce a comprehensive Healthcare program that is designed to help our business community contain health care costs while maintaining quality healthcare for their employees. The plan options have been developed in conjunction with Barrett Benefit Group, University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center, Aetna and Asset Health. The Plan Offerings are available to businesses with 2 to 500 employees, whether or not you are currently offering a group plan.
Plan Options include:
Aetna Savings Plus – Fully Insured Plan
Aetna has created a discounted plan specifically for GGP members.
• Aetna Savings Plus Healthcare Insurance – non-community rated customized for a fully insured option
• Plan provides access to All primary health systems (e.g. Cleveland Clinic, Lake Health) with deepest discounts provided through University Hospitals.
Aetna Savings Plus – Shared Funding Plan
These plan options are available to businesses seeking deeper discounts on their Group Healthcare Plan. BBG Inc. has developed an exclusive product designed to save employer investment in group plans.
• All Aetna Savings Plus Plan benefits apply
• A special GGP Card with access to UH Geauga Medical Center services and co-pay at aligning pharmacies
• Discounted Asset Health Wellness Platform for employees
• Bill suppression through BBG, Third Party Administrator (TPA), who provides monthly statements to
employer and employees with claims, and simplifies the billing process for all parties.
For more informationcontact Geauga Growth Partnership at
440-564-1060 or email@example.com.